Do you send newsletters regularly?

As an agency owner or a solo freelancer… Do you send newsletters regularly to your existing or former clients?

4 Likes

@kazi_azmir I don’t know much about sending newsletters :neutral_face: but I keep in touch with them through their social media accounts and also to share my latest offers.

2 Likes

That’s amazing! But… Connecting with existing clients through newsletters is a more intimate way of building your brand. You should learn about this to grow your brand in the future.

3 Likes

I will in-sha-allah. I hope to get some help from you to learn about it. Can you kindly suggest a blog or video about it? Thank you

3 Likes

I will keep In mind to have a contact with existing and former client.

3 Likes

@Dsazzatx Maybe I’ll make a video on this soon In Shaa Allah.

3 Likes

@niamatullah Absolutely great idea! :trophy:

3 Likes

Literally every day.

4 Likes

I don’t because I know how overwhelming it can get for creator and recipients

2 Likes

I personally dont like recieving a lot of newsletters

2 Likes

Everyone says that… but time and time again the more I email, the more I make so :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

@Qamar @thekea Completely understandable! I know how tough it can be to juggle everything on your own.

Although newsletters might not be your favorite thing, they’re actually a fantastic way to boost your brand and increase your earnings.

So, if you’re thinking about growing your business and becoming more professional like you know Legiit, newsletters are definitely worth considering.

3 Likes

While learning copywriting, I heard like a saying: “You have to get sold to sell.”

Well… Maybe this is how people learn to sell.

2 Likes

I don’t send to clients, but I run a newsletter that I send weekly to anyone who wants to signs up - including clients. In the long run, I’m hoping subscribers will turn into clients or use my affiliate links for tools I use

4 Likes

@JAllerton Amazing!

I write newsletters for several clients of mine (with God’s grace). One of them taught me a very unique way of writing the newsletters. And…

It’s really working well for him!

The idea of the newsletter structure was taken from this video:

I did a little modification by the way!

3 Likes

Cheers! I really need to create a complete funnel, so this is super handy

3 Likes

Heyy @JAllerton
Where can I signup for your newsletter?

1 Like

Here :grin:

3 Likes

Subscribed! :trophy: