How Long Does It Usually Take to Build a Landing Page?

I’m planning to build a landing page for my website. On average, how long does it take to create one from scratch?

4 Likes

I do landing page copywriting! From my perspective… It depends on the word count and structure.

It usually takes me 2 days to write.

3 Likes

Just depends on what tools and how elaborate you want it to be and what purpose it serves.

4 Likes

I am a Landing Page Designer and I have worked on many landingpages , as per my experience, a landing page can take upto 8-10 hrs if you are working on non stop, it also depends on how much familiar you are with the tools and your understanding and knowledge of the tools

5 Likes

Thanks for the inputs! Much appreciated! I think I also need to work on my familiarity with the tools and focus on details too. Thank you!

2 Likes

I built my website from scratch. It went from a funky smelling landing page to a comic book/manga themed portfolio website.

I am super tedious and do everything from scratch. The initial set up took two weeks to get things up and going. However, the re-edits and such (pictures, links, etc) took 8 to 12 hours in one setting (also a SAHM with four kids, so I had to stop and go a whole lot).

2 Likes