Drop some strategies about ranking on Bing!

What are some effective strategies for ranking higher on Bing? :thinking:

2 Likes

You can get away with a lot on Bing that you can’t on Google (well back when Google worked properly).

Exact match anchors, keyword density etc… that’s been my experience.

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

If you rank on Google you will rank on Bing, Duck Duck Go, and others.

I would focus on Google sending the correct signals, doing the Google stack, and working quality backlinks. Also real social accounts and posts not just social signals help. I use social signals, like tier 3-4 backlinks. But posts to your own social work well for traffic, and are seen.

You may rank before Google on Bing, and others but the same work can get you there.

3 Likes

Funnily enough that hasn’t worked well for Legiit. We rank well for lots of stuff on Google but barely anything on Bing.

Very odd, and not what I’ve seen with other sites.

3 Likes

It might be a sitemap issue. I have seen such issues and once they are fixed it takes off

2 Likes

Can you elaborate a bit about Google stack?

2 Likes

To rank higher on Bing, consider implementing the following strategies:

1. Optimize your website: Follow Bing’s guidelines and optimize your website’s content, meta tags, and headings with relevant keywords

2. Build high-quality backlinks: Focus on building a diverse backlink profile with natural anchor text distribution. Techniques such as guest blogging, participating in industry-related forums, and collaborating with influencers can help attract authoritative backlinks

3. Leverage social signals: Bing incorporates social media signals into its search results. Increase the exposure and interaction of your content by sharing it on social media channels. Having an effective social media presence can help you rank higher on Bing

1 Like