How Can I Earn Extra Income While Working Full-time?

I’m currently working full-time, but I am interested in earning some extra income on the side. What are some ways I can do this?

3 Likes

I think you could start by learning website design or perhaps try your hand at copywriting, just like me.

You could kickstart your freelancing career on Legiit.

You can still keep your main job during the day and freelance in the evenings.

With hard work, you might even grow as a freelancer and eventually leave your job(God willing).

Then, you can continue learning and become a successful SEO expert like Chris M Walker!

7 Likes

The first step is always Meta learning.

Know what you can do, what you cant do, what would you like to do.

Make a comprehensive list of these and then start sorting the list on basis of monetization and demand.

Once you have picked a service, be the best you could get at it. Build a portfolio around it and start outreaching to your ideal customer profiles. Position yourself as an expert at marketplaces like Legiit. And start seeing the orders flow in!

3 Likes

Have you heard about e-commerce business

Ecommerce can provide several advantages as a source of passive income:

1. Automated Sales: Once set up, ecommerce stores can run automatically, generating sales and revenue without direct involvement.

2. Scalability: Ecommerce businesses can scale quickly, allowing for increased earnings without proportional increases in time investment.

3. Low Maintenance: Automated processes and dropshipping models minimize the need for manual labor, reducing maintenance efforts.

4. 24/7 Sales: Online stores operate around the clock, generating sales even when you’re not actively working.

5. Global Reach: Ecommerce allows you to reach a global audience, expanding your customer base and potential earnings.

6. Passive Income Streams: Ecommerce can create multiple passive income streams through various revenue channels (e.g., affiliate marketing, sponsored content).

7. Flexibility: Ecommerce businesses can be managed from anywhere, providing location independence and flexibility.

8. Data-Driven Insights: Analytics tools offer valuable insights, helping you optimize and improve your store’s performance without constant manual intervention.

9. Outsourcing Possibilities: Tasks like customer service, accounting, and marketing can be outsourced, further reducing direct involvement.

10. Potential for High Returns: Ecommerce businesses can generate significant passive income, potentially exceeding traditional income sources.

By leveraging these advantages, ecommerce can provide a lucrative source of passive income, allowing you to earn revenue with minimal direct involvement.

Lemme here your feedback on how to get started

2 Likes

I’m sure that you should start one of these two businesses.
The first one is import and export because it will help a lot to you to make money in real manners.
And the second one is that you should start digital marketing because it will prove to be a best online earning platform for you.

3 Likes

I am a stay-at-home mom who works full-time from home and homeschool four kids between the ages of 3 to 8. Whew, that is a mouthful! I blog on Medium for side income and I published my first flash fiction ebook April 20th.

The side income is for sure my biggest motivation, but I am also keeping in mind about the journey I have to take to keep things flowing on point. Like, on my off days, I have to set aside 5 to 10 hours of my day to seriously dedicate myself to my craft.

Now, Legiit is honestly way better than Fiverr or Upwork. I enjoy the platform, although I didn’t move forward with the courses just yet. I am still observing the market and the quality that’s being oushed out.

I hope you find something accommodating to your full time schedule.

3 Likes

Great advice Kazi

3 Likes

Thank you! :star_struck:

2 Likes

You can start earning by writing blogs on your website or affiliate marketing on a specific niche. You can also earn money by doing freelancing work. At first, you have to gather some knowledge from online blogs and youtube based on your niche.

2 Likes

Here are some examples of side hustles you can start with a small investment instead of doing a 9 to 5, but still it requires some Hiring of Man Power to automate most of the tasks:

1. Service-based Business: Leverage your existing skills and offer services like tutoring, pet sitting, house cleaning, or handyman work in your local community. For example, if you’re proficient in a particular subject like math or a foreign language, you could offer private tutoring sessions in the evenings or on weekends.

2. Product-based Business: Create and sell physical products like handmade crafts, jewelry, or home decor items. If you have a knack for woodworking, you could create and sell custom furniture pieces or home accessories on platforms like Etsy or at local craft fairs.

3. Consulting or Freelancing: Offer your professional expertise as a consultant or freelancer. For instance, if you’re an experienced marketer, you could provide social media management services or content creation for small businesses in your area.

4. Online Teaching or Coaching: Leverage online platforms like Udemy, Skillshare, or Teachable to create and sell online courses or coaching programs based on your knowledge and expertise. You could teach subjects like photography, coding, or personal development.

5. Virtual Services: Provide virtual services like virtual assistance, bookkeeping, or transcription services to clients from around the world. With a reliable internet connection and the necessary skills, you can work from home and set your own hours.

6. Reselling or Flipping: Source products at discounted prices and resell them for a profit. This could involve flipping items found at garage sales, thrift stores, or online marketplaces like eBay or Facebook Marketplace.

7. Rental Business: If you have a spare room, parking space, or equipment like tools or cameras, you could rent them out through platforms like Airbnb, Turo, or RentAnything.

8. Content Creation: Build a blog, YouTube channel, or podcast around a topic you’re passionate about and monetize it through advertising, sponsorships, or affiliate marketing once you’ve built a following.

Remember, the key is to start small, validate your idea, and bootstrap your way to success. Many successful businesses featured in “The $100 Startup” began with a minimal investment and grew organically over time.

3 Likes

Hi,
For my Suggestion
Learn something new demandable skills to provide the services
if you have not time to learn something new then its easy and best normal tips for you
to make extra side income to find someone who providing good services then take the services and start outsourcing
Thank you

3 Likes